Connecting a retail store front with an e-commerce website is just the beginning of what "e-commerce integration" is all about. You might have a really nice POS (Point-of-Sale) system, but your shipping provider needs data in a different format to ensure timely pick-ups. Or maybe you hooked up with an affiliate program that requires daily updates through a web service. We can help with integration needs such as these.
David has worked with Retail Pro for over 15 years. He has extensive experience with both Retail Pro versions 8 and 9, writing plug-ins and automated data synchronizations of all kinds. His expertise can help tune up the efficiency of your operation.
When analyzing your e-commerce integration needs, be prepared to answer questions such as:
- How often does the web site need to be updated?
- Are there different prices shown at one location than another?
- How do customers use their store credits when making a purchase online?
- How do you tell what items have been changed or sold so you can keep synchronization time to a minimum?
- What about address verification or shipping rates or coupon codes or multiple time zones or different tax areas or gift wrapping?
Every time we think we've seen it all, we're handed a project with a new twist. But that's the fun of it, right? A good challenge to keep us on our toes!
Cornelius Concepts, LLC is a Retail Pro Development Partner